Yelete’s 5-pocket skinny jeggings are one of the most versatile choices any woman who absolutely has to have a pair of purple pants could make. Available in (nearly!) all colors under the sun, purple clothing lovers can pick from “purple” (bright without being garish), “plum”, or “burgundy”. These last two shades are more subdued, but no less pretty.
With a durable construction, these women’s basic stretch purple jeans are made to be comfortable yet stylish. It offers a great fit for everyone and you can always wear them. They have the perfect amount of give to make them easy to move in and they are very flexible. It has the softest stretch to give a better fit and a longer life.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Good for running or walking
- Soft and silky feel to the fabric
- Versatile design – can be worn casually or more dressy
- 5 Pockets
- Great Price
- Not all sizes fit same
- a larger size may not look as good on you as a smaller size would
- Some might say they’re a little short
- Not true jeans
Purple Jeans or Purple Leggings?
Let’s face it — we all have a love-hate relationship with jeggings. That’s to say, we love the
comfort they offer, but think (deep down, at least) that we shouldn’t be caught dead in them if
we’re going for a slightly more dressed up look.
Jeggings entered the picture somewhere in the late 2010s, as an inevitable marriage of two
staples — jeans and leggings. They’re designed to be super comfy, stretchy, and light. Some
are essentially leggings that masquerade as faux jeans, while others are real jeans/leggings
Are you after jeggings that look like real jeans, with the stretch that only leggings can offer?
Do you only want purple jeans? Yelete’s women’s cotton-blend 5-pocket skinny jeggings tick
all the right boxes.
If you can’t try before you buy, because you’re shopping online, you’ll need the next best thing
— a detailed review. Find out whether Yelete’s 5-pocket skinny jeggings are right for you here!
Yelete Purple Women’s 5-Pocket Skinny Jeggings: The Specs
Yelete’s 5-pocket skinny jeggings are one of the most versatile choices any woman who
absolutely has to have a pair of purple pants could make. Available in (nearly!) all colors
under the sun, purple clothing lovers can pick from “purple” (bright without being garish),
“plum”, or “burgundy”. These last two shades are more subdued, but no less pretty.
If you snag yourself a pair or two of Yelete’s purple jeggings, you’ll get:
- Comfortable purple jeans. Like all jeggings, Yelete’s 5-pocket skinny jeggings have some spandex (5%) and polyester (25%). That’s what makes them stretchy, and also what ensures you’ll never have to iron these purple jeggings. These jeggings are 70% cotton, though, and that means they’re comfortable even in hot weather.
- Purple jeans that are easy to pull on, no matter your size.
- Full length purple jeans with a skinny fit.
- Beautiful, bright, colors with a slight sheen.
- An easy button closure.
- Five function pockets, including two deep pockets at the front.
- Belt loops. Prepare to use them, because active women might well find that thesepurple jeggings do tend to sag a little without a belt — their only downside, really.
- A wide variety of sizes, from S to XXL.
- Low rise. These purple jeans sit just above the waist. They don’t offer any abdominalsupport, but on the plus side, that also means they don’t squeeze.
- Durable purple jeans that will last you a good few years, and that you’ll get soaddicted to you’ll want multiple pairs in different colors.
Check the Amazon price to buy yourself a pair of Yelete basic 5-pocket skinny jeggings in
purple, plum, or burgundy now!
How to Style Yelete Purple Women’s 5-Pocket Skinny Jeggings
To Rock These Purple Jeans, you’ll want to consider:
- A belt, unless you’re lounging around at home.
- Wearing a solid sports top for a casual vibe.
- Pairing Yelete’s purple jeggings with a tunic to upgrade your look (or to hide any bellyfat).
- Adding a shirt for a business casual look that won’t look out of place in the office.
Before you head over to Amazon, you might want to know a little more about the company
behind these multifunctional purple jeans. Yelete was founded in 2006, and has quickly
become a leading importer of casual and sports apparel for women.
The company’s products can be found in retail stores that include Walmart, as well as on
Amazon, and Yelete is committed to making high-quality everyday basics that we’ll wear time
and time again.
The fact that Yelete’s basics are available in so many different colors means you’ll be able to
get yourself a whole bunch of your favorite pieces and still create a brand new look every
The company’s 5-pocket skinny purple jeggings will brighten your day every time you wear
them, and they’re sure to become a favorite.
Question: does the fabric keep me warm when I am outside?
Other Great Women’s Purple Jeans to Consider
Great fit and feel
Lasts longer than other jeans
Hard to find good sales
Best for women
Easy to wear
Hard to find some sizes